Terms and Conditions of Use
By making order the purchaser automatically agrees to the following:
Purchaser is holding Nail Industry Qualification and possess good knowledge of industry relevant Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
Purchaser aware of correct handling, use and storage of all chemical products, tools and electrical equipment. If any type of damage – physical, chemical or mechanical that occur to the purchased goods as a result of misuse, the Purchaser will not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- Payment may be made by secure credit card transaction.
- We can also take payments by Eftpos from most credit/debit cards (except American Express) as well as PayPal.
- Delivery is by TNT or Australia Post.
- GST is charged at the prevailing rate (10%) unless otherwise specified.
- Your details will be stored on a computer according to the terms of the Data Protection Act 1984.
- All goods remain the property of this company until payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative, given a full refund or store credit.
- Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
- We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties.
- No refunds or exchanges offered on Sale Items.
- No refunds or exchanges are given on second hand purchased items.
- No refunds or exchanges are given on out of warranty electrical goods.
- COMING SOON items available on pre-order basis.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- Electrical appliances warranty entitlement – six months.
- Claims for non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made within seven days of receipt.
- You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
- Company reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights